Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 22, or week 3 conquered! On to week 4!

Feeling better and better as the days go by, still really super tired though. I have been wanting to get some stuff up on Etsy, but I have been lazy about it. I have made several more finger puppets and I am working on more jewelry, but I have it all 1/2 finished and just not motivated... Plus I need a craft knife and keep forgetting to get one...

My sister in law was here for a few days and I got her set up on Facebook. So now she's cool. HAHA J/K she has always been cool :-)

I have really been thinking about buying a house. I want to now, but I need to wait until the summer to start looking. Which, I know, it's only a couple of months away, but I have my reasons ;)
________________________________________________________

I also found out that my surgery cost almost $17,000. Woah. Thank god I only have to pay about $700 of that...

4 comments:

Chele said...

Find me on facebook......Chele Watson lol!

Brandie said...

So glad you're feeling better. I'll have to check your stuff out on Etsy! I'm on Facebook, too. Brandie Fleming. .add me :D

Lucky Jones said...

Ok, I found Brandie, but Chele I can't find you! You can find me via email luckylucyjones@yahoo.com. That goes for anyone else reading this too :)

Chele said...

I tried and nothing came up for you.

Try and see if Chele Elms Watson will work.