Saturday, July 31, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
For this award, here’s what to do:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.Things you may not know about me:
Ok, 7 things... this might be tough...
1. My husband is canadian. ok, that's not about me persay... But did you know that Dylan and Riley have automatic dual citizenship in the US and Canada because they are first generation Americans? kinda cool...
2. I learned to crochet when I was 5 or 6. I also got my first sewing machine at that time.
3. Nearly every house I have ever lived in I have ruined the carpet with paint! Sorry mom and dad!
4. I can play guitar. Not very well, but I can do it!
5. I am not a fan of sunshine, I prefer rainy and overcast days.
6. My favorite kitchen item is my crock pot. Best invention ever!
7. Deep down I always knew I would have twins, and I always knew they would be a boy and a girl :)
Now the bloggers:
Wanna Be Mother - not there yet
You Just Gotta Keep Knittin'
We Got Hitched, We Bought the 4 bedroom house, now what?
From Misery to Happiness
Waiting or Sunflower
Peanut & Pumpkin
Tao of Twins
Thriving in the Garden in Infertility
The Rules for Acceptance of this Award are fairly simple:
- Thank the blogger who bestowed the Award on you.
- Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words.
- Pass the Award on to 10 deserving bloggers.
So my five words are: Infertility, twins, family, happiness, dream-come-true (ok, that was three words...) This blog was originally going to be about style and cute shoes since I can't pass up wicked heels. But it quickly became an outlet for me and my husband and our struggles with infertility. Now that we have our "dream-come-true", our beautiful twin babies Dylan and Riley our life feels complete. It is a powerful feeling to know without hesitation we would do anything for them. It's amazing to see them learn something new each day and to know this is why I exist, this is what I was meant to do with my life.
OK, now on to the bloggers I think need this award:
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Saturday, July 3, 2010
- Reorganize my crafting area. I have finally started this - I ordered new rolling bins and bought some pretty baskets for my fabric. Got out my sewing machine :) I have even made a few things! - DONE!!! Everything has it's place! It doesn't often stay in it's place, but does eventually get back there! In my next post I will show you what I have made!
- Organize bills. Fight with insurance company. Working on this one. I paid a gazillion hospital bills last week - all of those little ones by the anesthesiologist, pediatrician on hand, etc. I still have "the big bills", but I am waiting on insurance to pay those. I have the hospital fighting for me too :)
- Order credit reports. Yeah, haven't done this yet. Getting on it...
- Go through the kids' clothes and separate what the can't wear. Haven't even TOUCHED this one, and I need to!
- Make lunch plans with my friends I had lunch with two good friends last week!!
- Clean out the car Nope
- Buy a new car Hell no
- Take the dogs to the vet for their shots Today!!
- get myself to the Dr for my annual
- Make blankets/burpcloths/bibs/tutus/hankie skirts for etsy Yes!!!
- Get my online boutique up and running Working on it....
What's yours? leave me a link so that I can check it out! Let's get stuff done!!