Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Award!!

Thank you so much to Trying Not to Scream for this award!!

For this award, here’s what to do:

1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.Things you may not know about me:

Ok, 7 things... this might be tough...

1. My husband is canadian. ok, that's not about me persay... But did you know that Dylan and Riley have automatic dual citizenship in the US and Canada because they are first generation Americans? kinda cool...

2. I learned to crochet when I was 5 or 6. I also got my first sewing machine at that time.

3. Nearly every house I have ever lived in I have ruined the carpet with paint! Sorry mom and dad!

4. I can play guitar. Not very well, but I can do it!

5. I am not a fan of sunshine, I prefer rainy and overcast days.

6. My favorite kitchen item is my crock pot. Best invention ever!

7. Deep down I always knew I would have twins, and I always knew they would be a boy and a girl :)

Now the bloggers:

Swistle

Wanna Be Mother - not there yet

You Just Gotta Keep Knittin'

We Got Hitched, We Bought the 4 bedroom house, now what?

From Misery to Happiness

Waiting or Sunflower

Peanut & Pumpkin

ErnieGirl

Tao of Twins

Thriving in the Garden in Infertility

2 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

The dual citizenship thing is pretty neat.

Oh, and you definitely live in the right part of the country if you prefer rainy/overcast days!

Brandie said...

The dual citizenship is awesome..how cool!

By the way, you have another blog award waiting for you on my page ;)