Thank you so much to Trying Not to Scream for this award!!
For this award, here’s what to do:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.Things you may not know about me:
Ok, 7 things... this might be tough...
1. My husband is canadian. ok, that's not about me persay... But did you know that Dylan and Riley have automatic dual citizenship in the US and Canada because they are first generation Americans? kinda cool...
2. I learned to crochet when I was 5 or 6. I also got my first sewing machine at that time.
3. Nearly every house I have ever lived in I have ruined the carpet with paint! Sorry mom and dad!
4. I can play guitar. Not very well, but I can do it!
5. I am not a fan of sunshine, I prefer rainy and overcast days.
6. My favorite kitchen item is my crock pot. Best invention ever!
7. Deep down I always knew I would have twins, and I always knew they would be a boy and a girl :)
Now the bloggers:
Wanna Be Mother - not there yet
You Just Gotta Keep Knittin'
We Got Hitched, We Bought the 4 bedroom house, now what?
From Misery to Happiness
Waiting or Sunflower
Peanut & Pumpkin
Tao of Twins
Thriving in the Garden in Infertility
Join the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat on March 29
40 minutes ago