Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another Award!!

Thank you so much Kristen from Kuppy Kakes by Kristen!

So the deal is 7 things you don't know about me... What is there that you don't know? I basically have placed my heart and soul on this blog... I'm sure I can think of something, but forgive me if I repeated myself!

1. I love to sew. I got my first sewing machine when I was about 5 years old from my mom for Christmas. But I don't generally use patterns, I like to make it up as I go along!
2. I'm left-handed! That same Christmas my Gramma Charlotte gave me a pair of left handed sewing scissors. Yeah, a 5 year old got scissors as a gift, and she was darned excited about it! I notice Riley favors her left hand :)
3. I can also knit and crochet, but I get bored with projects.
4. Some of my best friends are people I have never met in person. You know who you are :)
5. I have found that since becoming a mother I have also become more spiritual. I find myself praying and talking to God more than ever now.
6. I <3 PopTarts
7. I also <3 Ricky Gervias!

Tags!

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!!

No comments: