Friday, April 17, 2009

Why does it have to be so difficult!!

So last week I got pulled over, the first time ever in the history of me driving. My registration was out. It's out because I can't pass my smog test due to a check engine light on my dash that's been there forever now. The cop was nice enough and told me to try disconnecting my battery for a few minutes to reset the computer and guess what - IT TOTALLY WORKED! It didn't stop her from giving me a $200 ticket though... Now I need to go to Oregon's DEQ (Dept of Environmental Quality). BUT now my brake light is flashing... I am thinking it's just low fluid, but with my luck it's probably a $500 job. Plus I probably won't pass my smog check and will have to pay another grand. Cool. Will I EVER begin saving for my dream home?

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Ugh! When it rains it pours sometimes :( Hope next week is a better one for ya.