Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today

So I have a few things to do today...
  1. Try to pass my smog test at the DEQ. I got pulled over last week for registration (oops!) and I told the cop I couldn't pass the smog because my check engine light was on. She told me to disconnect the battery for about 10 minutes to reset the computer and the light should go off. Illegal? I did come from an officer of the law, so I don't think so... It just temporarily turned off that darn "check engine light"....

  2. Should I miraculously pass the test I need to go wait in line at the DMV. Then call King County Courthouse and plead for a defferal on my ticket.

  3. Go to the post office. GUESS WHAT?! I sold my first piece on Etsy!! Little Brock sold to a nice person in Illinois... How exciting is that?!

  4. Post my new finger puppets/jewelry on Etsy. I have 3 or 4 more little guys and 2 necklaces right now, but I am making 2 more today. I will post when they are done.

All of this means I need to get out of bed. Ugh.



Congrats on finding a home little guy!!

2 comments:

Flower said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. ICLW

Chele said...

Congrats on the sale! I hope you passed your emissions test today.