Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thanks for this Chele and Coco, you have saved me from 10 minutes of boredom! :) Anyone reading this, consider yourself tagged and comment so I can check out your answers :)
A - Age: 35
B - Bed: comfy and warm
C - Chore you hate: dishes
D- Dogs: My Jelly and Lucy!!
E - Essential start your day item: My glasses until I get my contasts in
F - Favorite color: dark ones :-)
G - Gold or Silver: silver.... or platinum
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play: None, but I do know some guitar chords. I would have to cut my nails if I wanted to play though...
J- Job title: Store Manager
K- Kids: see D.. plus cat Lucky... and ask me again in a year....
L - Living arrangements: Apartment... but again, ask me in a year...
M - Mom's name: Shirley
N - Nicknames: Carlos, kitten, honey...
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: the only one was my recent surgery...
P - Pet Peeve: cold feet
Q - Movie Quote: "Slappa the bass" From I love you, man
R - Right or left handed: Lefty
S- Siblings: 4 sisters - Cat, Barbara, Shelby, Grace... 1 bro - John
T - Time you wake up: umm, I don't sleep!
U - Underwear: boy shorts
V - Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant (blech!)
W - Why Not: tastes like vomit
X - X-rays you've had: wrist, hand, abdominal, I think that's it... do ultrasounds count? then ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, etc etc
Y - Yummy food you make: chicken salad YUMMMM
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes at Oregon Zoo

Ok, off to mail my taxes now....

2 comments:

Coco said...

mmmm I love chicken salad!

Chele said...

I'm glad we could entertain you for a few minutes. lol