Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ABC's of Me

Stealing this idea from many of you :)





A - Anne, my middle name. Also my mom's middle name and will be my future daughter's middle name.





B - Beverly Hills 90210. I know everything there is to know about the series. Try me.





C - Cats. I have had many.





D - Dogs. Well, you know.





E - Eggs. Trying to catch them to turn them into another E word - embryo





F - Fetus. After E





G - Glad I have a happy marriage :) awwwww





H - High Heels!





I - IVF. I never thought it would come to that but here I am...





J - Josh, my wonderful husband. And Jelly Moons (Molly Jones-black lab-anagramed)





K -



L - Lucky (my cat), Lucy (my dog)



M - Mommy. Will someone EVER call me that?!



N -



O -



P -



Q -



R -



S -



T -



U -



V -



W -



X -



Y -



Z -

No comments: