Monday, March 30, 2009

I was tagged by CoCo :-)

Copy and paste these questions, replacing my answers with yours, then tag 5 people to do the same thing.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Carol (everyone)
2. Carlos (my sis in law)
3. Kitten (Josh)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Store Manager
2. Photographer
3. Makeup Artist

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Fullerton, CA
2. Los Gatos, CA
3. Beaverton, Oregon

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
3. Cash in the Attic (on BBC)

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. New Orleans

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Great Britian
2. New York City
3. France

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Chinese food - especially silver-wrapped chicken
3. a big salad with cranberry sauce/cream cheese dressing (yummmmm)

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. buying a house
2. Going back to work in 4 weeks
3. being able to drive again (due to surgery, not getting in trouble!)

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Currently Lucy, Molly (or Jelly as I call her), Luckers
2. Mr. James
3. Taranne

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS
1. Lily Allen
2. Jason Mraz ("Mr. A to Z")
3. Morrissey

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
I don't do sports, so we will go with Dancing with the Stars teams:
1. Steve O and Lacey
2. Holly Madison and whoever she dances with
3. Chelsea Hightower and jewel's husband, who isn't a star but is on the show anyway..

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
I don't really drink, so..
1. Hot chocolate
2. Green Tea
3. Water

So I know I amm gonna tag Cat, Brandie, and Gracie, but if you haven't done this, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Coco said...

LOL to the teams!

Chele said...

Chinese Food! YUM!

My word verification is pregger. lol

Lucky Jones said...

Haha maybe it's a sign chele!