Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 7 or "I want to be back to normal now"...

Today I woke up and had a terrible pain in my tummy, just to the left of my incision. The skin is completely numb, it pain was really deep, kind of like a hard pinch or stab. I had an appointment with my Dr today so he checked it to make sure it wasn't a tear, thankfully it wasn't. He prescribed me more painkillers (THANK YOU!) and sent me on my way. I will go back to see him in June unless I have more discomfort....

Josh took my sister and nephew to the airport this morning :-( I miss them already.. Mom left on Sunday :-( and Josh goes back to work tomorrow... My house is messy and I can't clean it... I think I am going to go back to bed now*....

*sorry, I have been really emotional lately, as I said in the last post. maybe I should put up streamers for my Pity Party here... on second thought that would take a small amount of effort...

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Oh my gosh!! I hope you feel better soon - and I agree with you, take those pain killers on time! lol. Your doggies are precious and since your fam is gone, a least you have your furbabies near you!

Chele said...

Don't worry about the house! That is how I ended up laid up longer last time and in more pain than after the surgery itself. Hope you begin to feel better soon.

Unknown said...

i'll be there for your pity party..you deserve it right now! i wish i could be there in person, but just know that the house can wait and i'm there holding you in my heart...

i love you sis...