Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 11 and Happy Birthday to meeeeee

I woke up this morning to starbucks peppermint hot chocolate and and a cinnamon roll from my dear husband :-) I hadn't had Starbucks since just after my surgery (hence the bank account going down much slower that usual..). It was YUMMY...

Then Josh went to the store and got me all of my goodies I wanted - veggies, milk, and the piece de resistance peanut M&M's... ahh, my favorite...

He also bought me an iPhone! Yay!! I love it and I have already filled it with different apps, such as Facebook (of course) and Bejeweled...

Then we decided to break the rules and go to a movie. we saw the new Nicolas Cage movie Knowing and it was pretty cool. There were lots of little foreshadowing thingies during and it was all tied up in a neat little package at the end. Special effects were great, Josh even shrieked a little during an especially specialy effected scene...

Then we were going to go to my favorite place House of Good Fortune but decided to get takeout from them which was super yummy....

Now I am relaxing watching Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels where the girls are currently taking slutty photos of eachother - but classy slutty. Of course.

So I leave you with the video to my favorite Birthday song. Here's Concrete Blonde with HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
My favorite are the kitty cartoons..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was gone all day but thinking about you yesterday!! happy belated birthday my dear dear sister..:) love you!

Coco said...

Happy Belated Birthday! The iphone is awesome isn't it? My mom has one that I frequently covet...

Thanks for the support on my blog, it really does mean a lot to me! Sometimes when I am feeling really down about everything I can get on my google reader, read yalls posts, and somehow feel a little bit better.