Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 4

Feeling the same today, no better but no worse... My heating pad and pillow on my belly are my best friends. I woke up at 3:30 am to pain but I couldn't take anything for it because I had just taken hydromorphone at midnight. The pain wasn't excruciating, just uncomfortable. So I tried to go back to sleep and woke up again at 6:30 and took my drugs.

My incision is starting to itch a little bit. Really annoying because obviously I can't scratch it. I also got a little emotional yesterday. I am walking a little bit around my house but have not ventured outside yet. Maybe tomorrow I will go out to get the mail*

*maybe not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey you...you sound great on the phone and actually look amazing in the pics for having gone through all that! i love you dear and miss you terribly. but i'm so happy it's all over with and you will be up and about before you know it..:) and then, this time next year we'll be waiting in anticipation to hold little dexter or daphne...or both!!

tell josh there really isn't an off button either..teehee. he'll do amazing as we all know..;) love you guys!

Chele said...

You should start feeling measurably better each day from hear on out. At least I did......I've had two c-sections and two abdominal surgeries and recovery was about the same for all of them physically.

Hang in there, you're doing great!