Friday, May 22, 2009

So I haven't blogged anything because I haven't really had anything to blog about. Work is fine, home is fine, dogs are fine... AF is more or less here, so I get to call my nurse today and let her know it's 2 days early. I knew she was coming because I made brownies. It's a thing I do, I don't even realize I'm doing it...I am hoping my HSG will still be ok for Wednesday. If not I will have to switch my schedule around and go Monday (most likely)... I go to an IVF class Tuesday eve... I get my meds in a week and a half (June 3) and will probably start taking them June 6th instead of 8th now. ER will be sometime around the end of June and ET probably the first week of July.

see? BO-RING....

Oh, and So You Think You Can Dance is back!!! I love that show...

I also got a commission for finger puppets - a bakery owner wants 3 for her intern. I have the Lemon Meringue Pie done (She's sassy!), almost finished with an eclair that's all business, and then on to a scary Coconut Cake Monster :) How fun! And rememeber those headbands I was gonna put up? Yeah... so I took pics with my iphone, then my iphone crashed and I lost them... boo... so new pics are on their way and I will get to them....

And HELLO ICLWers! Welcome or welcome back!

10 comments:

Best When Used By said...

Hey, you have a PLAN....and that's awesome! Not boring in the least. Will you be posting pictures of Lemon Meringue, Eclair and Coconut Cake? I adore your puppets and think you are so talented. I can't sew a button in the proper spot to meet up with the button hole!

Amy said...

I'm sorry AF is on her way. But I'm super excited that you have a plan. I hope IVF gets you a super sticky BFP. {{{Hugs}}}

Amber said...

Sounds like you have a great plan for the next month. Good luck!!

Coco said...

Ah, I love So you Think You Can Dance, too!! I watched half last night and will watch the other half tonight. It def made my day that it's back!

Once Upon A Time said...

We will be on almost the same timeline. My injections start June 4th. I don't think that's boring at all- kinda exciting, actually.

Alana said...

Brownies....yummy!

Best wishes for a BFP next month!

*ICLW*

..al said...

Ha Ha Ha...yeah...there are days like this, when things do happen, but nothing really jumps out!


Good Luck for the HSG and the coming cycle!

..al said...

forgot to add..

*ICLW*

wifey said...

So You Think You Can Dance makes my summer (it almost makes me a little sad to say that, but it is what it is :)). Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP this month>

Beautiful Mess said...

It's not boring! You've got it all planned out AND you made brownies! That's exciting! Hows your tattoo looking/feeling?
*ICLW*