Friday, May 15, 2009

Sisterhood :)


So you ladies make my day. I know that anytime I am feeling terrible I can throw a post up and vent and so many of you remind me that NO! I am not alone! Even though it sucks for us to go through what we do, whether it be infertility, a crappy job, an argument with our spouse, or just waking up on the wrong side of the bed, it's nice to know we have friends everywhere.

I am so touched to be nominated for the Sisterhood award by not one, but two wonderful women.
Best When Used By is a wonderful blog full of honesty, some heartache, and so much hope. She is preparing for her embryo transfer as you read this, and I wish her the best.

One Smarmy Mama also amazingly honest, funny, and shares so much of her life with the world via her blog. I just adore reading her blog because she just lets loose. I am so that way too :)

So ladies, thank you so much for this. And to everyone who has ever read my blog, please know you are appreciated. It's so nice to know someone is listening when at times I can feel so alone in this world...

Here are the guidelines for this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

And without further adieu (is that right?!), and in no particular order, here are my nominees:

Am-Lo Farms - My beautiful sister! She is smart, sassy, caring, and an amazing mom to Lola, Xiola, and Jonathon. Also a doting grandma (yes GRANDMA!) to adorable little William!


Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss - funny, kind, and always supportive.Brandie is an amazing mom to little Noah and has such a warm heart!

The Watson's Random-ness - Chele has always been there cheering me on. She's a smart, sassy mom and has a beautiful soul!

Wishing, Hoping, Thinking, Praying - brutally honest with herself but always keeps a sense of humor about her experiences with the journey that is TTC. Coco never gives up on herself or those around her.

Matt and Shell - A wonderful and caring couple who, after nearly 5 years of infertility, are expecting their own bundle of joy in November. Couldn't have happened to a better family!

Just Nesting - I found her blog while researching my myomectomy. She has been through so much and shares her deepest thoughts with the world.

Pieces of My Life - Lisa, found through ICLW who is encouraging and caring. And expecting!!!!!

High Gloss and Sauce - Jenna, a new mom who keeps her rock-star quality about her! And little B is adorable. Jenna's blog is hysterical :) she has gone through tough times, but that doesn't stop her from seeing the brighter side of things... like little miss B...

Failing Gracefully - I met Amy on ivillage while she was struggling with her own infertility. She is now expecting her little darling boy and is so deserving of this.

Sandra - I love how she shares so much with us. Plus she's always around and gives amazing support to all she touches!

3 comments:

Chele said...

Awww, thanks so much Carol!

Brandie said...

Thank you SO much!! You're so sweet :)

Amy said...

Thank you that was really nice of you =)