Friday, May 8, 2009

It's so not gonna happen this month

So I am on CD13 with absolutely NO sign of O. Given that I will be out of town next week, if I don't O in the next 2-3 days this month is a bust. Which means that I need to be back on a new cycle in 2 weeks.

I just got off the phone with my nurse at my RE office. We discussed the start of injections (June 6), my HSG (May 27), and my egg retrieval (week 2 or 3 of June). So that's good right?

Right?

She is emailing me a calendar of it all. I am supposed to be excited. I AM excited. But now I know the reality of a natural conception has blown away in the May breeze. So that really sucks.

I do have a couple more days before I will jump start AF to remain on track.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it can happen fast...i hope that you get a positive opk in the next day or so! still dtd before you leave, just in case...*hug* i wish there was a way for me to make this journey easier for you...

Anonymous said...

when you give up hope, I'm gonna keep it going down here anyways. *hug*

Best When Used By said...

There's still a little time....I hope the OPK line shows up in the next day or two. And if not, your cycle is on track and is just around the corner. So it'll be okay.

Just before we started all this IF clinic stuff, I threatened my ovaries: okay, this your last chance! But they had a mind of their own.

Chele said...

You never know, I'm not counting you out yet. Sending some major O vibes your way.