Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Going to Seattle...


But only for a week. I am training a new employee up there.
BUT...
It's next week...
I am on CD10 as of today. I will be going out there on or around CD15.
And my dear sweet husband is not going with me... YIKES! That might be cutting it close...
So everyone needs to send me O vibes and pray that I do O before I head up there....
This month I am charting like hell, and using OPK's. So far I've done 2 and they are both negatory. top one was today (but diluted, I was drinking water on my way home from work...)

STOP getting excited. These are OPK's, NOT Chele's lucky HPT's :) And you can say it.. they look the same...sigh...

Here's my chart if you need something to chant O vibes to:

MY CHART

I am having some little pains here and there, but it's near where I was worked on (my left side).. so it could be risidual post-surgery stuff or it could be my left ovary playing the little engine that could....

I think I can, I think, I can....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

come out, come out little egg.......


(and have fun in Seattle. I LOOOVE it up there.)

Brandie said...

O VIBES ++++ I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Best When Used By said...

Oh, you need to O now!! By the look of the OPKs, it should be any day now. Hopefully by the time you're heading to Seattle, you will have a newly fertilized egg winding its way down your tube!

Coco said...

Come on little ovaries!!! Pop that egg out!!!