Monday, May 4, 2009

Day of cleaning and crafting :)

It's been raining all day today (Portland - what else is new?). I spent my day off cleaning my house and finishing up a bunch of finger puppets for sale on ETSY! I also am nearing completion of that wall sculpture I have been working off and on for a few weeks. It's looking pretty cool... Josh thinks I need to sell it but I am kind of liking it for myself :)

I also have some headbands which I need to have someone model before I get them on to Etsy. Here's an example of one:
Modeled by the sweet and lovely Leah, who is also the new proud owner of said headband...

Josh also decided to confiscate a finger puppet for himself which he is calling "Sinister Banana". As Brandi says, bananas are evil and this one is no exception...


Josh thinks this banana is evil and has definitely killed before...

Oh, and PLEASE vote on a business name for me :) This is only for the felt products, I will keep the jewelry and such on Etsy... See voting on the right..

8 comments:

Team Marmanbee said...

I found your blog through Best when used by...and I love your finger puppets! How about "Happy-go-Lucky" for your business name? I also like Lucy and Molly.

Lucky Jones said...

ohh, I am gonna add that to the poll :)

Brandie said...

OH.MY.GOSH. I NEED EVIL BANANA!! bwahahaha!!!

Coco said...

I voted! Jelly Moons is my fav...
Oh gosh, my sister would die for that headband... I'll have to show it to her

Celia said...

That is AWESOME! I have to show my friend Andrea. Jelly Moons is good, I like Lucy and Molly better but Jelly Moons seems to convey your sensibility better.

Best When Used By said...

Yay...I'm glad Sandra D. found you! Always happy to make introductions. The banana is fantastic!

How about Happy Jelly Moons?

Chele said...

Yeah the banana looks kind of perverted and should be confiscated. lmao.

Going to vote in your pole next and am glad I came here after Sandra D posted because I love that name. lol

Unknown said...

i need a headband!!!!