Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Movement

I am feeling movement very regularly now. It's pretty cool, not just feeling the twisty-turny-not-sure-but-it-might-be movement. Yesterday something super cool happened...

Chillin on my couch, watching tv, I felt The Boy kicking me on my right side. It was hard kicks too. So I lift my shirt to see my belly and then I saw it. My belly jumped. I didn't think I would actually be able to see it that soon... It went on for a while. I could feel The Girl kicking me on the left but it was too low for me to see due to my "belly horizon". It was insane...

The Boy is making himself known on the right. My belly button is officially no longer in the center..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hello buddha belly!!! you can totally see where the boy is chillin'! how awesome that you get to feel all this so much earlier than normal...and to have 2 of them doing it to you..i love it!!!! that is a nice round belly sis...say hello to the kiddos for me...*smooch*

xoxoxoxox

BB said...

Those are cute aren't they! I can't see my boy kicking since he is at the lower end of the belly... but the girl does her dance and I can see it... hubby dear, just hasn't been able to glance or feel the babies move yet at the right moment!

sweetpeanme said...

LOL...your belly is too cute! I've been watching my belly jump too...and finally about two days ago DH felt one of them kick!! I can't tell who is who in my belly...they are so close together! I hope to have a better idea after my next appointment!

Once Upon A Time said...

It's the best thing, isn't it? I think this movement will be what I miss most after the babies are here. Now maybe not the feet in my ribs kicks that we'll get later, but this movement is pretty fun to watch/feel. :)