Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello my baby, hello my darlin'...

The babies are now officially known as The Warner Brothers Frog(s)...

Why?

Because apparently they will only perform for me. Every time they start movin' and a-shakin' and I tell Josh to either feel them or just watch my belly jump...

...They stop!

I will be lying in bed, feel the kicks, and quickly uncover my belly and tell Josh "watch!" which turns to "keep watching, one of them is moving". Which turns to me saying "screw it and covering back up. And once I do, the kicks start up again.

Why babies, why??!?

Josh is convinced that they will be all animated and do amazing things like walk and talk at 4 months old, but when I say "watch!" they will just sit there and be completely stoic....



Come on babies! move for daddy too!

No comments: