Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 Hour test tomorrow

Wish me luck...

We had our blood drawn yesterday for life insurance, and tomorrow will be a doozy of a day. At least my blood pressure has always been great - for the insurance thing I was 116/66. Josh says that the bloodwork will come back and say I am a vampire ;)

So at least there's that. No preeclampsia for me :) HOPEFULLY no GD for me either! I have been preparing with carbs (if you stop eating carbs your blood sugar will actually go up to compensate) and protein. Josh says I still need to eat normal, which I am, but I am just trying to limit the sugar I take in today.

Ok, off to do a little shopping. I need to find a super cute outfit for my baby shower on the 7th!

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Good Luck tomorrow - you will pass this one with flying colors, I just know it!!

Brandie said...

Good Luck tomorrow - you will pass this one with flying colors, I just know it!!

Once Upon A Time said...

Good luck! I totally limited my sugar before the test too. Good luck finding a cute outfit too!