Friday, September 4, 2009

New craving?

I was watching a lame horror flick last night (thank god my cable is finally installed!! No more movies!!) and the girl was eating Cap'n Crunch. I immediately looked to Josh and said "oh my god I want Cap'n Crunch. Now. With crunch berries". He looked at me and said "do you really want me to go out at 1am to get you cereal? I will if you want." I said no, I can wait and get it myself tomorrow.

See? He was being wonderful by offering (begrudgingly) to get some, and I was wonderful for not making him do it.

So here I sit eating apples, grapes, and crackers waiting to get off work to get me some Cap'n Crunch. With crunch berries. Yummmmm.

6 comments:

Coco said...

I love Capt'n Crunch but it tears up the inside of my mouth!

sweetpeanme said...

I have the Wal-mart knock-off in my classroom for snack....and I definitely have made the kids eat it for the past three days!! YUM!!!!

Hope you get some soon!

Chele said...

Lucky Charms is my favorite but when youngers Cap'n Crunch with the Crunch Berries was a close second.

IF Optimist, then... said...

They actually now have a version that is ALL CRUNCHBERRIES. Alas I can only eat one bowl because the roof of my mouth gets turned into ragged raw meat covering shiny bone.

Once Upon A Time said...

I would have made my husband go anyway. :) I sent him to Subway one night because I HAD to have a soft chocolate chip cookie and it was around 10 pm. I hope that Cap'n Crunch was just as good as you thought it would be.

Tina said...

Just catching up. I am sending J to the store ASAP to get me Capt'n Crunch with the berries. I am NOW craving it!!