Thursday, September 17, 2009

9w2d...


I had my second u/s today, and my very last appointment with my amazing Dr who made this all possible....


The babies are growing well! Both are measuring 9w1d and have strong heartbeats! Baby A was at 167 and Baby B at 163... Baby A was wiggling around all over the place, it was so adorable! Sorry for the bad picture, there are more I will try to scan. There are 2 of Baby A, one head on and one profile. That's when she wiggled. Yes, I said she, I have a very strong feeling A is a girl and B is a boy. Call it mother's intuition :) We will see if I'm right in 2-3 months!!


I also got rid of my orginal OB and got a new one. Yay! I already feel happier about it! He was recommended by my RE and is even in the same building. So I get to deliver at Good Samaritan like I want and will be with a dr who has previous experience with my RE's patients. So my next appointment is Sept 29th..


I had so much anxiety going into this u/s. I was scared to death. Josh couldn't go with me either. It was stressful... poor guy, I was practically biting his head off all morning, so I am making it up to him by making ribs for dinner....
So happy!! Next week I will start posting belly shots...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

perfectly adorable little gummy bears!! i'm so in-love and can't wait to hold those little angels..:) i knew you would be great and the babes are doing wonderfully. i love you all so very much!!!

and congrats on finding a new doc and getting to be where you want for your birth..:) i can't wait to find out when that's planned so i can start saving for the tix! hehehe

Jenn said...

Yea! They look amazing. I'm happy for you. Sucky that your husband couldn't come, it seems like there is always the fear, what if thier is bad news for this one...

So glad you found a new doctor, hopefully you will be very comfortable with him, and he can continue with you on this wonderful path.

Wilson's said...

What a great picture! I am lurking from the April expecting club, the one who is also due with twins on April 20th! So happy for you that both babies looked great and measured perfectly. I also would love to have girl/boy twins!!

Jaime

sweetpeanme said...

I get to go on Tuesday and your post made me soooo excited!!! They look more and more like little people every time!!! :o)

Chele said...

Beautiful little babies! Good for you for making the switch early on and getting things "your" way.