Saturday, November 14, 2009

Twin sentiment :)

Thank you Katie for this!!

Two Times Blessed

Two little hands
Two little feet
As a new Mother she will greet

Hugs and kisses
she will have galore
For now her heart
will greet one more

Two little hands
Two little feet
Two little hearts make
a joyous beat

But as you can see,
I’ve been doubly blessed
For I will have two babies
to hold close to my chest

To those who may say,
you’ve got your hands ful
lI will reply
so calm and so cool....

Four little hands
Four little feet
Two little hearts
make my life complete!

“If you think our hands will be full…imagine our hearts.”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yes...your heart and hands and home are going to be so full. and even the days it seems like too much, your heart will say "never too much". seriously sister, i can't tell you in words how much your little ones mean to me...not just because there are two more souls to fill aunty's heart and home, but for your own heart and soul who wanted these babes for far longer than anyone really understands...i cannot wait to see them in your arms...

i love you more than words will ever convey...you are beautiful...

xoxo

Once Upon A Time said...

You are welcome. :)

sweetpeanme said...

That is absolutely adorable!

So glad that you're not working...I think it will be a good time for you to nest and relax! I'm a little jealous!! :o)