I love this idea... Because I tend to procrastinate just a little bit!
Michelle started this -click the button to join in! Here's my summer "no excuses" list:
- Reorganize my crafting area. I have finally started this - I ordered new rolling bins and bought some pretty baskets for my fabric. Got out my sewing machine :) I have even made a few things!
- Organize bills. Fight with insurance company.
- Order credit reports.
- Go through the kids' clothes and separate what the can't wear.
- Make lunch plans with my friends
- Clean out the car
- Buy a new car
- Take the dogs to the vet for their shots
- get myself to the Dr for my annual
- Make blankets/burpcloths/bibs/tutus/hankie skirts for etsy
- Get my online boutique up and running
What's yours? leave me a link so that I can check it out! Let's get stuff done!!