Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ahhh where has the time gone?


The kids will be 12 weeks old tomorrow.... it seems like yesterday I was staring at a positive pee stick and now here they are, giggling, smiling, kicking, babbling..... Here's a rundown of what they are doing...




Dylan...




Dylan is a BIG boy... he's tipping the scales at 12+ pounds. His birthweight was 5/14. He wears 3-6 month clothes and his feet are huge. He's also just about to graduate to size 2 diapers.... He smiles and coos at me all of the time! Sometimes I will catch him giggling at something random, like the dog or a sticker or a coffee mug... He also makes the cutest noises, one of which sounds like an owl. He sees something interesting and says "whooooo!".. pretty adorable! He loves to kick, and he sucks on the back of his hand a lot. He's really learning control! he can hold his head up without a bit of wobbling. He still has very dark eyes, and his hair is growing in dark with a hint of red...


Riley...


Riley is such a sweet, dainty little girl. She weighs around 11lbs now (birthweight 6/14). She is long so 0-3 months doesn't really fit her anymore Her hair is dark with golden streaks in it that you can see in the sun. Really, it looks like spun gold. Her eyes are lighter now, she's starting to get the whitish ring around her pupils like her daddy has. I am wondering if she will have blue eyes, it's looking like it! She is also learning control. It's funny to see her sit and study her hands and the movement. She will also have her blankie on her and I can tell she's really thinking about reaching out to grab it. She just learned to hit her panda on he activity bar. She wakes up so happy in the morning, I look forward to getting her out of her crib because she always beams at me. It's breathtaking!


They are amazing little kids. I am one lucky mama...


Oh, I started a little gift shop! It's called Riley's Fairytale Boutique - come visit!

2 comments:

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Wow! your babies are beautiful. You are very lucky. Have a great weekend. I had to delete my first comment I said baby, but it is babies. Have a great weekend.