Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yes, it's the holiday season...


Ahh... Christmas shopping.... What should I be getting for those on my list? Whatever I get I know that I will be shopping at CSN - they have everything from cookware to the perfect briefcase to kid's stuff...
Speaking of which.... 
Super cute... they have a bee, cow, and ladybug too!

I can see taking a walk with Dylan and Riley scooting along on this.....

It's now kind of freaking me out that before long Dylan & Riley will be using these like little pros...

I have shopped with CSN before and have been very happy with the product selections, prices, and my overall experience! Have you checked them out yet? CSN would be a great place to get all of that Christmas shopping done!

I am excited to be doing a CSN review soon! Stay tuned for that!

 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've never heard of CSN. I'm gonna surf over and check it out while the munchkins' are napping!