Friday, October 30, 2009

Not a whole lot to say at the moment, other than my favorite holiday is tomorrow! I love Halloween, I live for it every year :) We are going up to Seattle for the weekend to relax and watch scary movies. Every year my sis-in-law goes a little more out for the scary holiday with her house. We have a fog machine that we are bringing up and I am sure they have lots of scary things to put up. I am also going to look for a pack-n-play while I am up there to keep at their house so we won't have to lug one every time we go. I kinda also want to get another stroller to keep there too...

The babies were pretty active last night :) Still no telltale jabs, but more like somersaults in my belly. I can especially feel them when I am lying on my side and my belly is pressed against my mattress.

I am anly working 6 1/2 hours today (yay!) and next week starts my strict 6 hours a day schedule. I hope it gives some relief!

2 comments:

VelvetJinxx said...

I can't believe it'll only be a few weeks till you know the gender - time is FLYING!

Once Upon A Time said...

Enjoy your 6 hour work days. :) I'm jealous.

The pillow is a Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow. I got it through Amazon after reading reviews on Target.com (a few twin moms gave it high reviews) because it was less expensive with their free shipping. I liked how it was the same on both sides (and had belly support)- unlike the snoogle, which would have to get readjusted if you turned to the other side.