Monday, September 8, 2008

Wonderful weekend....

My sister, bro-in-law, and beautiful, perfect nephew Hunter were here over the weekend... It was so nice to see them :-) They all look great and we had a fabulous time. Some highlights:

- Went hiking in the Columbia River Gorge, specifically Horsetail and Pony Falls. the trail goes behind the waterfall, how cool is that?- Got *lost* trying to find Lucky Labrador Brewery in Portland, said screw it and went to Rock Bottom, still very good...
- Hunter spent most of the time in a fuzzy snake costume I found at a yard sale a few years back. He wouldn't even take it off for the trip back down to California

***I would totally have pics to share had my dear sweet husband not erased them. The pic above is, ahem, borrowed from the internet...***

It was awesome... It made me wish I had family closer, the closest is my sister-in-law 3 1/2 hours away... Next closest is my sis Shelby 600 miles away... sad....

No comments: