Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This is me......


So I don't know who will ever read this, but I figured I would chronicle my little life on this huge planet. I will call myself Lucky Jones here....

Start out with my likes/dislikes....

I like hot baths, living in the Pacific Northwest, and bargain shopping for cute shoes. I like going to thrift stores with my sister (in law) and finding kitch. I will most likely post my favorites here. I love my husband, my dogs Lucy and Jelly, my cat Lucky. I love snuggling in with the dogs on either side of me so close I can't move....

Lucy is the big yellow lab...Look closely, see Jelly next to me??


I love to read books on sex, death, strippers, and heroines who do heroin (Body of a Girl by Leah Stewart, good book if you like to read)...


I don't like when people say "supposibly" or "nip it in the butt". I don't like confrontation, but I find a need to do it frequently at work. And I don't like feeling helpless.

Ok, now here's me....

I am a 34 year old wife of nine years. I work as a store manager for a well known company which shall remain nameless for now. I live in the Pacific Northwest, probably one of the most beautiful places you will ever see. I am currently working on my life's work - trying to get pregnant. It's been a long, hard journey... a lot of ups and downs....

Currently I am in the "down" part.

I see an amazing doctor who has pinpointed my issue. I have had more tests than a college student in the last 6 months. I have spent thousands of dollars.

My name is Lucky, and I have a hormone deficiency.

I don't respond to clomid, a common fertility drug. I do respond to injections of a hormone I should be producing on my own. The problem is I responded too well and now have 3 large cysts which should be babies. So this month I am taking off from the whole "poking myself with a needle everyday" thing. I say fuck it for now.

FUCK IT!

I am going on vacation starting April 3, 2008 at 5pm PST until Sunday, April 13 at 7PM. and I am going to drink heavily, buy shoes, and forget about this little problem for a while....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't like it when people say punkin.